lichess.org
Donate

Who thinks Hans Niemann is cheating in the Sinquefield cup 2022?

I think Hans isn't cheating because it is basically impossible for him to cheat in such a secure place Like STLChessClub
@Autofill said in #2:
> Innocent until proven guilty

Many seem to adhere to a different principle now: guilty if Magnus thinks you are.
Can you please link something to get the idea of what is going on?
Thanks
Speculating on this type of thing without evidence is rather distasteful don't you think? It would be similar if I started a twitter/tik tok rumor about you and then asked everything if you were guilty or not. I really hope Lichess starts banning these types of threads in the future to prevent us from just spreading rumors about people for no reason.
@Whitsellf said in #5:
> Speculating on this type of thing without evidence is rather distasteful don't you think? It would be similar if I started a twitter/tik tok rumor about you and then asked everything if you were guilty or not. I really hope Lichess starts banning these types of threads in the future to prevent us from just spreading rumors about people for no reason.

These guys are professionals just like Lance Armstrong or Carl Lewis so this is part of the game.
I think hes cheating. At 10:35 in the post game interview he reaches behind his ear and you can hear a clicking noise.
@BlotterFan said in #7:
> I think hes cheating. At 10:35 in the post game interview he reaches behind his ear and you can hear a clicking noise.
Do you think he has a Stockfish brain implant or something
How would reaching behind his ear be cheating
@Autofill said in #8:
> Do you think he has a Stockfish brain implant or something
> How would reaching behind his ear be cheating

I rhink it could be a reciever of some sort.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.