lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:lavanya1969"

46 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Opponent doesn't lose even when they have been flagged#10

A Lichess Moderator said in #9: > It happens frequently in case of problems with internet connection, that the clock of the opponent in the browser/app doesn't stop. Ohh, so my lag must have made me u…

lavanya1969
Lichess Feedback - Opponent doesn't lose even when they have been flagged#6

@Cedur216 said in #4: > I think I heard before that it automatically counts as a draw when you make an offer and opponent doesn't respond it doesnt he hv to accept it?

lavanya1969
Lichess Feedback - Opponent doesn't lose even when they have been flagged#5

@MBurns2020 said in #3: > it was 0.0 anyway so then shouldn't it have been his loss?

lavanya1969
Lichess Feedback - Opponent doesn't lose even when they have been flagged#1

The game's link: https://lichess.org/svrNF8aN7MdN Hi everyone! As mentioned in the title, I was messing around with the draw and cancel draw button in the above game while my opponent's time was runni…

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Closed games#1

Can everyone add a few games of theirs in which the positions were closed for a majority no. of moves? Thanks!

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Opening#8

Any other suggestions??

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Opening#1

If anyone read my last forum post, I had asked the best ways to reach 2300 blitz. Now I come again to seek advice on my favourite: Openings! Currently, I play the Colle and French. I would like to swi…

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Reaching 2300 blitz#26

hey!

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Reaching 2300 blitz#22

Will puzzle storm be a good way to improve?

lavanya1969
General Chess Discussion - Reaching 2300 blitz#21

@Shadow1414 said in #20: > Accept the things you can’t achieve, and fight to achieve what you (reasonably) can. > > Go for 2100; not 2300. > > I’d recommend exercising at a gym daily, and playing 5-10…

lavanya1969